For your Caribbean cruise, A&C Yacht Charter offers 6 models of sailboats for rent.
Sailboats for rent without skipper
Sailboats for rent with skipper
Examples of sailboat cruises
Our customers reviews
This stay will remain memorable, idyllic weather (13 to 22 knots), calm to agitated sea, pleasant temperature (23 to 28) and a trimaran boat that we tamed (reefing) and that amazed us by its cruising speed (9 to 11 knots). The navigation was fantastic and the boat is reassuring (no lurching under sail) For our wives, the living space is great and the autonomy in water, electricity with the 2 refrigerators without forgetting the shower space conquered them (that will complicate our next outings) The storage space in the cabins can be optimized This Neel 43 is a little marvel for navigation and its comfort at anchor. Thank you for your professionalism, your reactivity and your delivery services
A superb week spent aboard Algol has just ended.
I really wanted to thank you :
- Vincent and Antoine for the quality of their welcome and the handling. Very professional.
- The boat, very well prepared. Lots of little details that make the difference, both for the navigation and the cruise. Of course with a spinnaker or a gennaker, it would have been even more pleasant, but that will be for another time! :)
- The cleanliness and maintenance of the boat, the quality of the bedding and towels.
- The person in charge of the cleaning who lent us essential fins and masks.
- The clarity of our exchanges.
In short we are super happy and thank you again!
These 15 days at sea aboard Alneelam have been great.
All the crew appreciated this Neel 43 with its very seaworthy and safe behavior and its remarkable performances: 630 miles on the counter from Le Marin to Antigua / Barbuda
The welcome on the way out and on the way back was very cordial, the inventories were conducted without any nitpicking in a good atmosphere. The boat was impeccable.
About this one, I was extremely surprised by the speeds reached considering its sail area, which was adapted to the type of navigation.
A large genoa and a headsail would do the trick for long distance cruising. On the other hand, the steering system doesn't let any sensation pass, but it's a well designed and well equipped boat.
If you have to do it again, it will be at your place.